Monday 17 November 2008

Making cards

I have been making cards for some time - Christmas cards for last four years. Many people say making cards help you forget your problems but I get quite anxious making things. I have loads of stuff though - good intentions and even have a craft room now - my daughter's old bedroom.
I took some baby cards to work and people said why don't you make some more to bring in to sell. So I decided to sell them for Breast Cancer Campaign. I got some personalised stickers to go on the back from Able-Lable and also some of the cellophane bags. I haven't really got going yet but made some Diwali cards last month and sold them so that's a start. This weekend I made some simple congratulation cards for some of our students who have just passed their course.

No comments:

Post a Comment