Sunday 18 October 2009

Heat Transfer Dyeing

heat transfer dye engagement card
heat transfer dyeing heat transfer dyeing

Further to my post about Jackie's workshop here are the photos of the work we did. And I made one piece of material into an engagement card for my sister and fiance. You can see they are all 'happy accidents'.
Jackie said we could buy them through Fibrecrafts and I've ordered the catalogue but whilst waiting I looked up on Google and came across Ario website which does cheaper transfer dye - I don't know if it's any good but it might be worth a try.

2 comments:

  1. The work looks so good I didn't recognise it at first. Hand Embroidery Network are looking for articles for a new free online magazine. They would like something about 'craft for health' -I thought you might be interested.
    http://www.needlemagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie. I will look at this link and let you know how I find it. I meant to add a comment to your blog referring your dyeing article to mine.

    ReplyDelete