Saturday 29 August 2009

Keeping busy

It is now only 10 days until I have to say goodbye to Andrew and I don't know how to cope, what to do, I cry everyday on my own and then put on brave face and keep VERY VERY busy. M asked me one night, as I was crying why I was, when I told him he just turned over and got cross. I am so scared, please God don't let me go backwards, I have to keep going.
My bones hurt, I'm afraid the cancer is coming back, I lie awake at night very afraid and can't sleep, then wake early and can't eat. M says I'm losing weight, perhaps I am. How strange life is - 2 years ago I just wanted to die, now with A and G help I don't, well I don't actually know if I don't, I don't think I care except there is so much to do to pass on to the girls and Mark, so many things to sort, so much to do.
Back to work this Thursday after summer break, so many things I didn't do, so many more things to do. The summerhouse is tkaing up lots of time, M is doing so well with it and I help by painting, holding wood, passing nails, and so much garden tidying. Have made 30 photo cards over last 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Classses start Tuesday 22nd Sept and two workshops on October 3rd and Sat 7th Nov 9 (the second one is monoprint with stitch, which you might like). The first will probably repeat some doodles ideas. The evening class is for 5 weeks. Do you use your poetry in your work - even if you break it up and use it in a 'secret' way it would be unique to you. See you at Doodles.

    ReplyDelete