Tuesday 29 September 2009

University

Last Thursday I started my degree course in Education Admin. Absolutely petrified. It was a lot of introduction to the university - IT things like how to access the VLE (virtual learning environment) and so that was okay but when we had to do an exercise my concentration just went and I do not even know why we had to do it.
I am very very stressed, very weepy and not really coping at work. I'm not sleeping, not eating and trying to do too much in the effort to block out pain. It doesn't work and I think I am in 'crisis' as Andrew said before he left. I am so scared of going downhill. Gina is going to do some kind of therapy work next time entitled The Journey. I am beginning to need her so much more and have put our sessions to forthnightly again cos I can't afford to get attached to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment